Missed Period Negative Pregnancy Test and White Discharge
You know when it should be that time of the month, but it still isn’t. Being late on periods is a pretty common occurrence for most girls out there.
But it still somehow causes a skipped heartbeat. While some may take it in a positive manner, others do not.
Nevertheless, when you miss your period and have white lotion like discharge, it’s normal for you to think of yourself as pregnant. However,if the pregnancy test shows negative, you are bound to get confused.
Especially, those who are actively trying to conceive a baby. A missed period may give them the hope which a negative test result may shatter.
To help you out, below we are going to talk about missed period negative pregnancy test white discharge.
Female Reproductive System
Now, before we can understand the whole complicated subject of negative pregnancy results, we have to cover how a female body and the reproductive system works.
Menstrual cycle basically includes things we already know about our time of the month.For example; the longevity, intervals, and the flow of your period. Many women experience this cycle over 28 days which is optimum.
However, for most, this varies. It ranges from 21-35 days meaning a week before and after the 28 days mark. Some women may even have irregular periods.
The cycles as we know it are all the ups, downs, and the shifts your body experiences when it readies itself to get pregnant.That’s because it is one of the main activities of the reproductive organs.
Every single month, a woman’s uterus tends to grow a lining.But it is also the time when women are not fertile. During periods, the uterus lining sheds which causes the bleeding we deal ever so often.
However, when an egg is fertilized by a sperm, the lining of the uterus does not shed. Rather; the newly fertilized egg latches itself to the lining and stays there for the duration of the pregnancy.
There are some women out there who experience symptoms that are very much like pregnancy but suffer from lack of information about it.
No worries, below we are going to talk about pregnancy-related stuff.
Now for each woman, pregnancy is a different experience. Sometimes, determining whether you are pregnant can be really tricky. It is possible for you to miss the period and still get negative results on pregnancy tests.
There are several reasons why this might happen.
The test kit identifies whether you are pregnant or not based on your hCG. It is a hormone created when a woman’s egg has fertilized.
It may take from 6 to 12 days for the implantation of the embryo to the endometrial wall of the uterus.Only then, you are 100% sure about your pregnancy.
However, within these 6 to 12 days, you might begin to go through a few symptoms which may lead you to believe that you are pregnant. The symptoms may include fatigue, mood swing, dizziness, and spotting.
Check out best pregnancy test available on the Amazon:
- Our #1 best-selling pregnancy test 
- The ONLY brand that can tell you 6 DAYS sooner than your missed period 
- Over 99% accurate from the day of your expected period 
- Detects all forms of the pregnancy hormone 
- Read your result in just 3 minutes
- Only Pregnancy Test with Smart Countdown to Result
- The Only pregnancy test with Smart Countdown, reassuring you the test is working as it counts down to your results.
- Over 99% accurate** at detecting pregnancy from the day of your expected period.
- The 'no mess' wide absorbent tip and integrated Floodguard Technology helps reduce the #1 reported cause of user error to make testing easier*.
- The digital display uses Words for results, taking away the confusion of interpreting lines at an emotional time.
Possible Reasons of Negative Results
Upon an early test, the results may not show what the real situation is. A single line on the pregnancy test kit can occur simply because the test was done too early into the pregnancy or the hCG levels may not have been high enough for the kit to detect the fertilized egg.
In a circumstance such as this, you should wait for a couple of days before taking the test again. That is if you still feel like you’re pregnant. If the test still shows a negative, then you should most definitely go to a doctor and get checked.
What a pregnancy test kit can’t detect can easily be identified by the help of a blood test. It will help you to find out the hCG levels in your body. Or better yet, an ultra sound test can be done, and you’ll finally get the confirmation if you’re pregnant or not.
Let’s talk about another reason why you might get a negative on your test even when you’re pregnant. And that my love could be because of a faulty test kit. This is actually not all that uncommon. The kit itself comes with a warning of being anywhere between 91 to 98 percent accuracy rate.
Now that it’s all said and done, don’t forget to buy more than one test kit. You never know when you get a bad one out of the lot.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
This is also very commonly known as PCOS which is basically an irregularity and imbalance of the hormone level in a woman’s body.
Women who suffer from this tend to have higher than normal male hormones in their body, which is the reason they may miss their periods. In many cases, it is harder for these women to get pregnant.
PCOS is an issue women in their childbearing age have to go through.That means women aged from 12 to 46 may suffer from this problem. There are numerous effects of this on a female body. For example, women experiencing PCOS may see significant weight gain, fatigue,hair growth on the face, and baldness.
And as if all of that wasn’t enough, it becomes extremely difficult to lose any weight.
Now, there are many women in the world who suffer from this problem. About 70% of PCOS patients have never been diagnosed. They have been going throughlife without knowing that their bodies are experiencing something out of the normal.
No cure has surfaced as of yet, and there is also no solid study which indicates its cause. Some say that the principal reason must be genetics, and the likelihood of a daughter having PCOS is higher if the mother has it.But as I said before, there is little evidence regarding this.
What to do?
If your pregnancy test shows negative despite missing the period and having a white discharge, then there’s a very good chance that you have PCOS.
Even though the disease can never be cured, you can always keep it in check by taking proper care of your body. And by proper, care I mean you should eat healthy and avoid oily foods as much as possible. I know how tempting oily foods are but avoid it, please.
In addition, if you are able to work out regularly, then it may become possible for you to bypass the complications of PCOS.
However, it would be best to consult a doctor before starting a DIY treatment. Keep in mind that when it comes to our body, we should always listen to the doctors.
Just like periods, every woman has to go through menopause as well.It is basically when your reproductive system decides to go into retirement.
Usually, most women go through menopause when they are in their fifties, but for some, it may start from their forties as well. And that’s when women may mistake their missed period and the thick white discharge as an indication of their pregnancy. But a quick test will tell them otherwise.
So, when I said the reproductive system goes into retirement, I meant that the women can no longer bear a child.That also means that they won’t have any more periods.
But sadly, no periods doesn’t necessarily mean that there won’t be any cramps. Besides, there is added annoyance of dryness, a lower sex drive, and mood swings.
Like there wasn’t enough of that already.
Check out best Menopause Supplements available on the Amazon:
- High Potency
- Made with 10% GLA From Non GMO Cold-Pressed Oil
- Dietary Supplement
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- LOVE OUR MENOPAUSE COMPLETE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK | Hello, we're Nested Naturals. Nice to meet you! We're a socially conscious company that believes in only using the the best, most ethically produced ingredients available, 3rd party testing every batch and donating to charity to make the world a better place. We stand behind this pledge with our Lifetime Guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, simply call or email us.
- RELIEVE MENOPAUSAL HOT FLASHES AND VAGINAL DRYNESS: We use high quality naturally sourced dong quai, milk thistle seed, chamomile and black cohosh extract to formulate our menopause support complex. Our black cohosh and Dong Quai (angelica root) extracts work together to reduce and relieve symptoms associated with menopause, which include: mood swings, mild headaches and vaginal dryness.
- SUPPORT MENOPAUSE HORMONE BALANCE FOR WOMEN: Dong Quai root belongs to a flowering plant in the same botanical family as carrots and celery, and is known as "female ginseng," or angelica root. Traditional Chinese Medicine doctors have used it for centuries as a help alleviate mood swings and hot flashes associated with menopause. Our naturally sourced herbal formula supports a healthy hormone balance for women in menopause.
- PROMOTE LIVER FUNCTION & HEALTHY SLEEP: The milk thistle in Menopause is great for liver care and can help balance and regulate the hormones that support a healthy women's cycle. The chamomile in Menopause Care helps to promote a relaxed state and gently aids in maintaining healthy sleep schedules throughout menopause. Nested Naturals Menopause Care is an all in one solution for supporting you through menopause.
- PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEED: Making one of the best menopause supplements takes commitment. Grinding up the herbs in Menopause Care into a powder would yield very little active ingredients. We use an extraction process that guarantees potent concentration of the good stuff. Unlike with powder sources, we are able to test and verify the active ingredients in the extract. Many other products on the market use less effective powder forms because they are cheaper to make; be sure to check labels!
Remember, your body is your temple. It is extremely important for you to take care of it. You have to actively make decisions that will benefit you. That’s because no one is going to take the decisions for you.
The first step you should take when you miss your period is taking a test. And in the event of a negative result, you need to consult your doctor. Like I said before, we can’t do everything all at once.
If you see that you are pregnant, then that’s great news.But if you do get diagnosed with PCOS, you shouldn’t be afraid. Your doctor will give you the direction and steps you need to take to maintain your health.
Bottom line is; know your body inside out, be relaxed, and you will be fine. Read here how to induce lactation.
Last update on 2019-03-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API