Best Toddler Camping Chair with Canopy.
Camping trips with little people are so much fun where many happy memories are made.
Packing for the trip is not quite as much fun, you have to utilize every last bit of space to take as much equipment as possible.
This is where folding chairs come into their own; most adults own one and now they are available in kid-friendly sizes and designs.
The better designs also come complete with a canopy so you can relax safe in the knowledge that your little one is being sheltered from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Best Kids Camping Chair with Canopy 2019
- Recommended Toddler Camping Chair with Canopy
- Best Children’s Camping Chair List:
Best Kids Camping Chair with Canopy 2019
Recommended Toddler Camping Chair with Canopy
Take a look at our top toddler camping chair with canopy to help you make the most informed buying decision.
1. Kelsyus Kids Outdoor Canopy Chair – Top Picks
- MULTI-USE: This quad-style chair for kids is ideal for use while camping, on a beach trip, at concerts, sporting events, and more!
- SUN PROTECTION: Includes an adjustable sun canopy with 50+ UPF protection to protect your little one on even the sunniest of days
- PORTABLE: Folded down and closed, the canopy becomes the chair's carry bag with durable snap-lock buckles. The two comfort padded armrests convert into shoulder straps, and weighing only 6 lbs., the chair is as easy to carry as a backpack
- STURDY DESIGN: Made of rugged outdoor fabric and steel frame, this canopy chair is built for life outdoors.Frame:Aluminum
- KIDS SIZE: Weighs 6 lbs. Dimensions: 22 in x 15 in x 32 in. Supports kids age 3 and older up to 75 lb.
If your child is over 3-years old and likes to feel grown-up, they will love their own chair.
This Kelsyus canopy chair collapses and folds up into a backpack which any little one would love to carry. Cleverly, the canopy buckles around the seat to form the bag and the armrests become shoulder straps.
It’s a quick and simple operation, it is lightweight, and makes 1 less thing for the adults to carry!
The quad-legged chair looks fun but also has a great safety feature. The canopy has 50+ UPF protection factor, allowing them to sit, play, and enjoy the sunshine.
At a glance
- Portable and lightweight, only 6lbs.
- Fun backpack design.
- Sturdy aluminum frame.
- Weatherproof, mud-proof, wipe-clean fabric.
- Fast fold up and down action.
- 50+ factor sun protection.
- Drinks holder in the padded armrest.
- Holds up to 75lbs.
2. Kelsyus Kids Outdoor Paw Patrol Canopy Chair – Runner Up
- Adorable outdoor chair featuring your child's favorite PAW Patrol characters.
- Extended canopy protects children from elements providing 50+ UPF protection.
- Patented canopy becomes the bag for easy transportation.
- Two shoulder straps for hands-free portability.
- Supports up to 75 lbs.
Calling all Paw Patrol fans! What a great way to get a fidgety toddler to sit still, their own chair covered in their favorite characters.
A lightweight yet sturdy aluminum frame is covered in a heavy-duty, printed canvas. Tough enough to withstand rain showers and muddy fields, a quick wipe with soapy water is the only clean up it requires.
The armrests are padded for comfort and have a drinks holder, no more spilled drinks.
The large canopy extends out far enough that the child’s legs should also be protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
The canopy forms the bag when the chair is folded down, 2 buckles hold it tightly closed. The armrests amazingly transform into shoulder straps.
Any Paw Patrol fan will happily carry this backpack around!
At a glance
- For ages 3+ and up to 75lbs.
- Cute Paw Patrol design.
- The canopy provides 50+ UPF protection.
- Wipe-clean fabric.
- Lightweight with hands-free portability.
- Turns into a backpack when folded.
- Drinks holder.
3. Baby Delight Go – Perfect Portable Chair
- Portable chair seats from baby (approximately 3 months) to 75 lb. child. Patented feature: as the baby grows, the seat can unvelcro to reveal two leg holes perfect for letting baby stand with support. Easy to set up.
- 5 point removable harness keeps baby secure and comfortable.
- Removable snack tray, sun canopy and carry bag included.
- Great for all outdoor activities: camping, sporting events, beach, etc. Indoor/outdoor polyester fabric is resistant to fading, stains, and mold.
- Dimensions: 24.5" tall x 23" wide x 22.75" deep Weight: 4.9 lbs. Folds to: 8" x 8" x 24.5"
Traveling, in particular, camping with a baby and all of their necessary equipment is never easy. Who would have thought there was a baby camping chair that is lightweight, foldable, and easy to carry?
Well, there is, and it is a super product.
From 3-months on wards this seat can be safely used. Firstly, with the 5-point harness that guarantees your little one can’t escape or slip forwards. Secondly, this infant camping chair with tray not only holds the toddler in place but it also gives them somewhere to place their snacks and toys.
As your little one begins to grow you can remove Velcro to reveal 2 leg-holes where they will be fully supported as they try to take all of their weight.
At any 1 time, this baby folding chair has 8-points of contact with the ground to ensure stability.
As they grow it reverts to a standard camping chair with a removable sun canopy.
This is an ingenious product that takes the hassle and struggles out of trips away with a bulky high-chair.
At a glance
- Long service life, from baby to big kid.
- East to set up.
- Delivered with sun canopy and carry bag
- Lightweight and portable chair for baby, only 8” x 8” x 24.5” when folded.
- Takes the hassle out of traveling with a baby.
- Under-seat storage pouch.
- Durable wipe-clean fabric.
- Secure harness.
- Available in 6 attractive colors.
4. Redmon Kids Umbrella Camping Chair – Perfect for 2 to 5 Years Children
- Recommended age 2 to 5. The Beach Baby Kids Folding Camp Chair
- Heavy duty construction
- Convenient cup holder
- Matching tote carry bag with shoulder strap
- Safety lock keeps chair from closing inadvertantly
This is a great kids chair with umbrella for little ones, ideally suited to 2-5-year-olds but it does have a 50lb weight capacity.
Perfect for a day at the beach or the pool where your toddlers will feel really grown up in their own chair.
It takes seconds to put up and the umbrella simply slides into a slot at the back. The umbrella stays in place and won’t close for as long as the chair is being used.
We have all chuckled at videos of people being swallowed up by collapsing camping chairs, and yes, it is funny, but not so much when it is a toddler outdoor chair. To prevent this from happening, the Redmon folding kid chair features a safety lock that holds the frame tight.
It weighs just 3.2lbs and comes with a drawstring bag; even little kids could easily manage to carry it.
At a glance
- Lightweight and portable.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 100% polyester wipes clean very easily.
- Sturdy enough to last at least 2 or 3 summers.
- Safety clip locks the chair in place.
- Useful cup holder.
- An attractive and fully-functional umbrella that kids will love.
5. Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Clicker Crab Folding Beach Chair for Kids
- Folding beach chair for kids
- Features cup holder, padded feet and matching storage bag.
- Vibrant colors and cheerful Clicker Crab artwork
- Durable fabric
- Sturdy metal frame
Who doesn’t know a small child who wouldn’t want to sit in a foldable toddler chair that looks like a crab?
Melissa and Doug have designed a chair and matching tote-bag that all little ones will not only enjoy using but won’t mind carrying around either!
This seat also has parents in mind; the feet have plastic covers so even indoor floors will be protected.
The chair is perfect for 3-6-year-old boys and girls and because the seat is quite low to the ground, you needn’t fear that it will tip over.
It is lovely and sturdy and the strong canvas fabric will survive almost any spillage.
It is great for sitting in the yard on a hot, sunny day and sipping a drink from the integrated cup holder.
At a glance
- Vibrant colors attract young children.
- Fun Clicker Crab design.
- Well-established and trusted brand.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Matching crab drawstring bag.
- Rubber feet prevent damage to indoor flooring.
- Suitable for 3-6-year-olds.
Best Children’s Camping Chair List:
If you’re looking kids camping chair without canopy you can check our top 5 portable toddler camping chair.
What age child will fit in these camping chairs?
You will find folding kids chairs from age 3-months to around 7-years old in this review.
None of them are suited to being youth camping chairs, they wouldn’t withstand the weight.
Can you leave a baby unattended in the camping chair for babies?
No matter how safe and secure the chair is, we wouldn’t recommend the baby is ever left unsupervised. For all of its security features, it is, after all, a lightweight folding chair.
Do foldable toddler chairs sink in the sand?
Not usually, no, as long as the maximum weight capacity isn’t breached.
The quad-leg design allows the weight to be evenly distributed so your chair and your toddler won’t disappear into the beach!
If you want to read more about camping & hunting gear reviews visit IBC7.org.
We hope that our reviews have helped you to choose the best toddler camping chair with canopy for your child.
Whether you’re camping beneath the stars or enjoying a day at the beach, I am sure you will put it to good use.
Playing with friends in the backyard or as extra seating at a family cookout are all great ways that your little one can enjoy their fun, toddler outdoor chair.
Last update on 2019-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API