Best Balance Bike for Kids 2020- Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
In this text, I give a list of best balance bike reviews for 2020. I help you to select the most appealing bike for your baby at very affordable prices. This is a roundup of the balance bike that it will be easy for you to compare features, prices and size among other things. This guide will help you get a lightweight best balance bike for toddlers will ride safely.
For most parents, this comes as an adventurous part of your kid’s life, where you are supposed to be very cautious. I know you are seeking a little heads up on the safest and best balance bicycle for toddlers .
Your child has outgrown all the play centers you purchased while they were months old. Now, they are seeking to experience the outside world in real time. You probably have no idea of how to quench their thirst.
Well, your deep and persistent diving in this pulpit of information is finally going to reward you. I will take you through the balance bike.
Best Kids Balance Bike Comparison
- Best Kids Balance Bike Comparison
- What is the Best Balance Bike for 2 Year Olds & Up?
- 1. Strider – 12 Sports Balance Bike | Best Rated Balance Bike
- 2. Strider Bike Review – Perfect for 8 Months to 3 Years
- 3. Schwinn Top Balance Bike
- 4. KaZam Classic Balance Bike
- 5. YBIKE Balance Bike
- 6. BUNZI 2-in-1 Gradual Balance Bike – Chillafish Balance Bike Review
- 7. Chicco Red Bullet Balance Bike
- 8. Wooden Classic Bike – Smart Gear Balance Bike Review
- 9. Floral Hearts Top Balance Bike
- 10. PlaSmart Plasma Balance Bike
- Top Rated Toddler Balance Bike Buyer’s Guide
- Factors To Consider While Buying A Best Kids Balance Bike
- Best Balance Bikes for Toddlers List:
- Final Words
What is the Best Balance Bike for 2 Year Olds & Up?
Having a glimpse of your kid perambulating on a great bike for the first time is the most awesome moment for you and your little naughty rider.
So, if you would like your kid to have a fantastic time riding a bike, then go an extra mile for him by buying the balance bike.
Trust me; you will be proud of yourself when they become pros in bike riding, yet they did not experience any difficulties brought about by uncouth bicycles.
Do you know what defines a good balance bicycle? Yes, you are right, it is just mere facts we face every day. How kids’ bikes cost is what blinds us to make blunt choices.
The assemblers considered bike sizes about the age of the child. The bike sizes which are determined by the wheel diameter. Children bicycles are designed with precision to ensure the safety of your kid.
1. Strider – 12 Sports Balance Bike | Best Rated Balance Bike
Strider – 12 Sports Balance bike is by far the best toddler bicycle. The bike is so light my three-year-old nephew picks it up and controls it. Am glad the bike is just the way I wanted. Its perfect to help my nephew learn how to ride and improve balance.
Features And Benefits
One of the reasons why the Strider 12 is perfect for your child is that the seat is relatively low in height so as the little rider can enjoy it without fear of dropping off. The bicycles help sire confidence in the new riders. The seat is also tiny to fit small hips.
The second reason is that the tires are strong and light. They have been designed to be ultra-light for your child to ride fast and easily. The tires are constructed from EVA polymer so as resist wearing off when exposed to rough surfaces. Your child will cruise over any surface with ease.
A new rider is never perfect at her first game; that is why Strider 12 comes with maintenance free cartridge bearings. You are well covered. You do not have to worry about the many times you will have to fix the cartridges. Riding has been made safe and cheap.
The fourth reason why Strider 12 suits your child is the awesome quick clamps on the handlebars and seat.Children grow fast, and you will somewhat have to purchase a new bike when they outgrow another. With Strider 12, you will simply adjust the seat height and be good to go.
Do you know it functions by the no pedal concept? Besides that Strider has been enhanced in very many ways to spice up the riding experience. This way your child will learn to balance easily and get acquainted with motor skills and know her space.
I recommend you to purchase the Strider – 12 Sports Balance bike. It will help your child to transition smoothly to riding a pedal bike. Strider – 12 Sport Balance bike is safe, easy and light. You will also be introducing them to an exciting experience of riding and exploring the outside world.
2. Strider Bike Review – Perfect for 8 Months to 3 Years
If you are wondering which other game you can add to your kids playtime, aside from kickball, You should think about riding. Can you imagine your child sliding down the backyard or front yard with his legs apart and a wide smile on his face? 12 classic balance bike is the best way to achieve this.
Features And Benefits
Firstly, the 12 classic has great flat-free tires. Yes, it is time to get rid of that inefficient bike that you have to fix tires now and then. Children need maintenance free tires so that when they are out for a ride they are safe. You know they can’t tell if a tire is inflated.
Secondly, as child’s bike, the 12 classic balance bike has incredibly strong breaks. A young rider needs humble time to learn how to balance. Loose breaks need lots of energy to apply enough force. Whereas kids have less power. Therefore, they need strong breaks so that they can just apply less pressure and be good.
Thirdly, the Strider 12 classic balance bicycle comes with impressive custom grips. You child needs a tough steering grip so that he can hold strong onto it. Smooth grips are dangerous; little hands can slip eventually loosing control of the bike. Good grips make him confident, and he will also feel safe.
Fourthly, new cyclists need top notch footrests for gliding. You need a balance bike with strong footrests. A hanging foot may lead to lose of concentration. There is no other way a kid can stay focused when his feet are loose not unless, he has mastered the art of sliding with legs apart.
Finally, fine saddles that will allow your kid to sit comfortably and balanced while riding bike. For kids, the saddles are designed to be wider and more cushioning because they sit with their weight directed to one point which is the saddle. This feature typically defines the bike as non-racing one.
Allowing your favorite children’s have a custom made bike that understands his needs is the greatest gift you will ever give them. Let the aspiring cyclist begin riding from the very basic steps so that as he grows his skills develop eventually. You’ll see riding a peddle bike will be a walk over.
3. Schwinn Top Balance Bike
I remember convincing my sister to buy her daughter a balance bike, and she rebuked me of suggesting ways of hurting her baby. After I had shown her Schwinn balance bike, she accepted to try it out. Right now she loves it so much; she says it makes her baby happy and that the baby has improved his balance.
Features And Benefits
The Schwinn balance bike is unbelievably great. Do you know it has air tires and tube? Well, the benefit of this feature is that it makes it easy for the baby to roll. My sister says she held the bike just for a few hours on the first day and the little girl started balancing on her own.
The balance bike’s seat is incredibly adjustable in height. My sister bought the bike when her daughter was seventeen and half months old. Now she is two and half year but still enjoys her balance bike. Though she’s grown tall, the bike ‘grows’ with her.
The handlebars are also adjustable. The handlebars allow the childrens to grip firmly, as she grows, the length shortens therefore balancing becomes difficult. For my niece to balance properly, my sister adjusts the length of the handlebar for her, and she goes on with her giggly adventures.
Schwinn balance bike’s frame is designed for a foot to the floor. This frame is so convenient for kids because it helps them be confident in the same teaching them the basics of balancing. Besides influencing enthusiasm, the frame enables kids to relate with floor space that they are cycling on.
The balance bicycle is very cute and attractive. Kids love colorful and attractive toys. Bikes too are bewitching. The colors spice up the fun and also help the baby learn to identify herself with her little things. In addition to that, the colors help improve visual senility.
The Schwinn balance bike is so awesome. Besides making my little niece have lots of fun, it made my sister trust me once more. So believe me when I say, you will not regret purchasing this bike for your child. The cute smiles when they are cycling around are irrefutable.
4. KaZam Classic Balance Bike
I did extensive research on KaZAM balance bike and found out that most parents and toy experts prefer it as the greatest balance bike in the market today. It is a nice playtime friend for kids aged three and up who are not yet had an experience with bikes.
Features And Benefits
KaZAM balance bike is apparently the only bike on the market that has an uncommonly designed foot rest. Your child will be able to lift the small legs and place them on the foot rest while learning how to balance naturally. The foot rest also serves as the equilibrium point.
KaZAM classic bike comes with a raised molded seat that can, in a split of seconds, be adjusted. The raised seat will support your child to balance and hold the handlebars nicely. The adjustment feature allows you to raise the seat or reduce its height for your child’s comfort.
This balance bike grips are soft padded, and the handlebars are adjustable. The padding system of the grips aims at allowing your child to hold still on the bike whereas the adjustable handlebars will allow you to increase the length of the handle about the height of your growing child.
KaZAM classic bike tires are inflated by air and the spokes are made of steel.The air inflated tires render the tires light in weight for easy cycling whereas the steel spokes also take part in making the balance bike light so as your child can enjoy riding effortlessly.
This balance bike stands out in its fabulous way. It comes with a fiction free metal headset with fitting straps. It is the only bike that allows you not to purchase a safety headset on its own. An approved balance bike that even appeared on a television show will make your child happy.
A classic balancing bike that aims at improving your kid’s motor skills and coordination yet has a classic design that is aesthetically sleek. Purchase it a friendly price and let your little one invest playtime in riding.
5. YBIKE Balance Bike
It is clearly normal to look for balance bike for your child but it takes great effort to single out an eligible balance bike. Ybike is a carefully engineered and tested balance bike your kid will ever experience. The makers considered deeply for the safety of your child while coming up with this bike.
Features And Benefits
Beginning with the exceptionally fitted tough frame, the bike, therefore, confirms one very interesting fact. That it is durable together with an injection crafted structure which gets rid of weak sports. The design also incorporates sleek curves with a nice finishing. This bike will change how you think about toddler balance bikes.
Secondly, the YBIKE seat is designed to cover the back wheels partially. This will allow your child not to ride directly above their feet. Besides the seat moves in relation to the level of your kid’s knee height so that he can be able to ride smoothly without the fear of falling off.
Thirdly, the front wheel will captivate you. It is designed to stay forward far from the back wheel. The YBIKE ‘s front wheel will offer your child a comfortable and balanced opportunity to make a turn. Unlike any other balance bike, YBIKE protects your child from minor injuries while enjoying his ride.
In awesomeness, the back wheels are also at the front-line to ensure your child’s safety. The back wheels come as a pair to make your kid feel comfortable while riding also provide an allowance to lean sideways while turning. The YBIKE technically shows how it feels to ride a real bike.
Finally, I assure you the YBIKE while never cease to blow your mind. It has relatively large wheels that are also high off the ground to let your little rider cycle over any surface safely. The tires can move on pavements, sand, grass and snow in a fine way.
A child who likes riding is identified with an outstanding bike. As he rides around the block, the cool bike steals attention making other kids loath to own a YBIKE. The bikes come in many cool colors. You will attest to the fact that after some time your child will improve physically in so many ways.
6. BUNZI 2-in-1 Gradual Balance Bike – Chillafish Balance Bike Review
Another balance bike from Chillafish. I call Chillafish; whisperers of innovative play. I mean their designs are seriously incomparable. They create things out of this world like the Bunzi two in one gradual balance bike and tricycle is a beast at its game. Your child will fall head over heals for this bike.
Features And Benefits
The first beautiful fact about the Bunzi two in one gradual balance bike is that it features a built-in hidden storage box for portable snack. As your little rider goes out cycling, you can sneak in a snack so that when she gets tired on her rounds, she can stop for a while and refill her energy.
Secondly, Bunzi two in one Gradual balance bike is crafted from a high-quality material that is light in weight. This feature is beneficial because it allows your child to effortlessly carry the bike to storage and also for you to carry it in your car while going for a play date.
Thirdly, the bunzi two in one gradual balance bike is a highly innovative bewitching design. You will not believe your eyes when you see the cute bunny styled handlebars, nice colors, and crazy patterns. Besides the seat is adjustable as the bike mode changes from three-wheel to two wheel.
The bike can also camouflage from three wheels to two with no tools used. It can be achieved by adjusting the different modes unnoticeable. Eyebrow raising indeed, anyway don’t worry no part will be broken. Your kid will graduate smoothly from three wheels to two without the need to purchase a new bike.
Your child is probably not ready to balance on a two-wheel bike. Bunzi 2-in-1 gradual balance bike from chillafish is your ultimate choice. It is uncommonly designed to teach your child to learn the basics of balancing cheaply at their own learning speed.
The Chillafish bunzi balance bike values your needs and also that of your child. If you want your kid to enjoy riding around the house with minimal noise, then you are at home. The bike is safe and can be used along with other toys. Its price suits its rewarding functionality.
7. Chicco Red Bullet Balance Bike
You are probably seeking a nice bike for your kid to ride on the beach as you go for summer holiday to some nice place. Chicco red bullet balance bike is the most awesome choice that fits your blank summer requirement. Deriving from its name, it is somewhat the best fun simulator.
Features And Benefits
The Chicco red bullet balance bike comes with impressive puncture free tires that will allow your child to have an enjoyable ride on the beach. The tires are morphed from a high quality and durable material. Say goodbye to bicycles that keep tearing, and you have to fix them quickly.
It has a nicely padded saddle seat. The Chicco red bullet balance bike creators considered that your child will have good cushioning to give them comfort while riding randomly. The saddling also was crafted from strong and sleek materials. Your child will be able to learn balancing on a friendly bike.
Besides being nicely padded, the seat’s height can also be adjusted. This feature will benefit your child by allowing you’re his little feet reach the ground easily. Climbing the bike will be so simple, just a few first times and the child will be at ease with his new little red friend.
The red bullet balance bike also comes with cute handlebars that are coated with soft rubber. This is a bonus feature that aims at adding comfort to your little rider’s small hands. The rubber prevents the small hands from blistering or slipping of the handle bars.
The sturdy metal frame of the red bullet is astonishingly light in weight. It means that the bike can accommodate little riders of age three and above who are fifty-five lbs. The lightness also comes in handy as it makes cycling require less effort. Let your child learn to ride the simplest way.
What an awesome way to spend the holidays cruising across blocks, beaches and parks on an excellent bike. Chicco red bullet balance bike is so aesthetically appealing and can make a little buddy for your happy child. It is the balance bike on the market yet quite affordable.
8. Wooden Classic Bike – Smart Gear Balance Bike Review
Let me guess; you have read to your little one a beautiful story about Pinocchio, the fictitious boy who was made from wood and somehow turned to being human for doing a noble act. Well, smart gear wooden classic balance bike is not too different, yet it’s a perfect story your toddler can be part of.
Features And Benefits
This may come as a surprise to many because the classic wooden balance bike comes with simple wheel discs. The wheel discs are designed to be light for allowing your baby to cycle it effortlessly. The pedal-free bike with non-complex disc wheels is a great natural way to let your precious one be fit and develop.
I like this bike, how the handle bars are rubberized is very convenient. The baby won’t have a hard time holding still to the handlebars. The little hands also will undoubtedly not slip. You see, your baby will be safe using the smart gear classic balance bike.
Now that you have discovered the smart gear balance bike is made of wood, it doesn’t necessarily mean the seat is uncomfortable for the childrens . It is quite the opposite. The seat has leather cushioning meaning it is cozy. The seat’s size will also perfectly fit the baby’s hips.
Deducing from its name, smart gear wooden classic balance bike is crafted from renewable birch wood. This means that the balance bike is of incomparable quality just like the wood it was made from. Don’t be paranoid about the bike splitting. Besides, its lifespan will be quite impressive; your baby will grow with it.
One amazingly uncommon fact about the smart gear classic balance bike is that it has a carry handle. This feature strips the classic balance bike of the cumbersomeness of carrying it around like any other ordinary bike. Instead, it gives you the pleasure of carrying it with style.
A wooden bike that has nontoxic paints and glues is surely very safe for children. Let your little boy or girl learn to balance and coordinate naturally. The bike is also close to the ground so that when the child is loosing balance, he can reach the ground quickly and regain momentum.
9. Floral Hearts Top Balance Bike
I see you have met little Pinocchio by bike. Yes! You probably want a girly Pinocchio. I knew you were there and thanks for hanging in there. I now introduce you to Floral Hearts Balance Bike! The little miss Pinocchio. It is an advanced version that is nicely designed and decorated for girls.
Features And Benefits
The little beautiful wooden balance bike is crafted from renewable birch wood. This means that it is strong and durable. Your princess will be able to use it for a couple of years without its superb features deteriorating. Besides, floral heart’s contents are nontoxic. Sounds safe don’t you think?
To second that, the wooden girly bike has a seat that can adjust to five positions. This is ridiculously breathtaking. Your child will just grow freely with floral hearts balance bike. As her height increases, adjust the seat height of the seat so that she may continue enjoying her bike.
The handle bars have been well coated with rubber to facilitate a sturdy grip by your baby. Unlike ordinary bikes that have plastic bars that are slippery, floral hearts is proven to be incredibly safe for the baby to learn how to ride a bike before moving to pedal bikes.
The wooden floral hearts balance bike also comes with a unique carry handle space. Your little girl will be able to carry it around effortlessly from the house to the pavement. Even when turning around to another direction while riding, she can alight and turn without haste. You can also help your baby to carry her bike.
Another fascinating fact about the floral hearts wooden balance bike is that it features pneumatic rubber tires and spoke-less wheel discs. The smart makers incorporated this feature to ensure the safety of your baby especially to prevent the tiny legs from going through the wheels while the bike moving.
A child who is exposed to a variety of adventurous activities while she is still small always turns out to be wise. I know there are so many ways to sharpen a child’s life skills, but there is no way better than introducing the child to a smart gear floral hearts balance bike.
10. PlaSmart Plasma Balance Bike
If you want your little one always to be looking forward to playing time, then you won’t go wrong with plasmart plasma-bike. The most fun balance bike yet it uses no batteries, no pedals, and no gears. The bike is suitable for kids of one and half years and above.
Features And Benefits
The balance bike has an exceptional design that is great for helping the baby to learn the basics of balancing and coordination skills. Aside from learning basic motor skills, your child will also have so much fun riding the plasma bike. The design also gives babies the psych to progress succinctly to a pedal bike.
The plasmart balance bike is of high quality and very safe for your child to enjoy moving around on it without the fear accidents. The balance bike also helps kids to be confident and hold comfortably while balancing. The material used to make the bike is of high-quality rendering durability to the bike.
In most cases, you will realize the the wheels’ distance from each other is shorter. Well, plasmart plasma balance bike is odd from them because the bike has wide wheel range to allow your baby to maintain the bike upright while in motion or to stop for a snack or resting.
For smooth riding, the plasma balance bike will always be at its best since it has a limited steering range to allow your child to balance un tethered. The limited steering range also helps the little bike pro get used to riding a bicycle spontaneously being ready for a pedal bike.
Unlike other balance bikes, plasma balance bikes come in a variety of colors. You will be able to choose a cool color that your child will be able to identify with easily. Colors spice up the fun of riding, also makes kids love their bikes so much which is so sweet.
It is that exciting time in your baby’s life where he is trying out everything. Don’t kill the spirit instead fire it up by purchasing the magnificent plasmart balance bike at a ridiculously affordable price. The bikes are very friendly and rewarding. Remember smart kids ride plasmart.
Top Rated Toddler Balance Bike Buyer’s Guide
Purchasing a balance bike may be tricky especially if it is your first time. It is therefore recommended to do a deep research carefully before choosing a bike.
The creators of the toddler balance bikes pictured different kids while making the bikes. Especially the kid’s varying heights about their ages.
While purchasing the best balance bike, you should ask yourself one question; how tall is your child? This will show you a surface idea of what bike to look for. Kids’ bike Experts insist on the height and length of the bike to be appropriate.
Also, you should be able to understand your child’s temperament. According to international bicycle fund, it is highly advisable not to overestimate the child’s capabilities about their age. For example, a younger child may be to coordinate easily whereas an older child may not be ready.
Efficient Kids shares more details about how to ride a balance bike and great list of other ride on toys.
Factors To Consider While Buying A Best Kids Balance Bike
A Light Frame
For children who are learning to balance on a bike, experts advise on considering that the bike’s weight is thirty percent of their weight. A lighter frame bike has been proven to be easy for the children to balance and control while riding it.
Tricycles and balancing bikes usually have less brakes because the kids tend to slow down by stepping on the ground. Pedal bikes are the ones that utilize efficient hand braking system. While riding other bikes, kids push pedals backward. A high percentage of kids are not strong enough to handle breaks.
Adjustable Seat And Handlebars
A nice balancing bike is the one that its seat and handlebars can be moved up and down. This allows your growing kid to enjoy their balance bike despite the fact that his or her height is increasing by every minute that passes.
Long Lasting Tires
You should prefer puncture free tires on a balance bike just to be safe. Kids ride on any surface blindly without realizing the impact of some surfaces on the tires. Air filled tires may go flat any time, but foam tires are strong at the same time offering cushioning.
Best Balance Bikes for Toddlers List:
- JOIN THE STRIDER FAMILY - Meet the bike that set the world on fire and revolutionized the way kids learn to ride. Children as young as one are experiencing the thrill of riding without training wheels before they’re out of diapers.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat and handlebar heights adjust to accommodate ages 18 months to 5 years, or a 12– 20 in. inseam (no tools required).
- FOR YOUNG KIDS - Weighing in at only 3.0 kg (6.7 lbs.), the 12 Sport push bike makes it easy for your boy or girl to ride and stride. Mini-grips mean your child’s little mitts can easily take control. This bike gives you the biggest bang for your buck!
- IT’S MORE THAN JUST A RIDING TOY - Boring specs aside, this is the bike that introduces kids to the freedom, power, and responsibility of riding. Now they have the power to keep up with you when you’re out and about, experiencing amazing freedom.
- YEARS OF FUN - We know kids put things through rigorous…*ahem*…testing. With the 12 Sport's durable steel frame and puncture-proof tires, you don't have to worry about damage or maintenance and have a child’s bike they won’t outgrow in a few months.
- Critical Cycles Cub balance bike cultivates confidence in children learning balance and bike riding with its foot-to-floor and step-thru frame design
- Extremely safe design reduces risk of injury common on tricycles and training wheels
- Improves balance and coordination at crucial developmental stages, enabling a Seamless development towards a pedal bike
- Maintenance-free, Worry-Free, Minimal assembly, air-free tires never go flat, CPSC compliant to ensure your child's safety
- Fits children from 20 months to 5 years old with adjustable seat posts and handlebars
- Lightweight steel foot-to-floor frame design is easy for young beginners to use
- Designed with 12-inch wheels, this bike fits riders ages 2 to 4, or 28" to 38" in height
- Easy steer handlebar with limiter make it easier for beginners to control the bike
- Air filled tires provide a smooth ride while a lightweight mag wheel design adds style and flair
- Tool-free adjustable seat post makes it easy to find a comfortable fit and includes a limited lifetime for as long as you own the bike
- Doesn't include Bell
- TheCroco Balance Bike Premium model is made out of sturdy aluminum and is the lighters bike on the market, weighting only 4 lbs. Keep in mind that lightweight is essential for your kids to easily control and learn to balance.We also offer matching Helmets and a Basic Bike model that is made of steel.
- Features: adjustable handlebars and seat, tool-free 5 min assembly, flat-free foam tires (3 lbs lighter than rubber), ultra-soft hand grips, padded seat, sturdy sealed bearings, and safety-end screws to avoid scratches.
- Refer to our size charts to find the right fit for your kid. Suggested for ages 18 months to 5 years old, however leg length is what matters.
- Warranty – 100% Guaranteed. All of our products are covered for 1 year, additionally we’ll replace any parts. If you are not satisfied we’ll make it right, please send us a Facebook instant message.
- INSTANT SUCCESS - That’s what we want kids to experience on the Strider 14x Sport. We’ve assembled all the necessary ingredients to give your tyke a taste of confidence, so your little racer can successfully shift from riding a balance bike to pedaling like a pro as quickly as possible. Why? Because the success your little boy or girl experiences when they ride a Strider begins building confidence they’ll use for life.
- PEDALS NOT INCLUDED – The Awesome Blue 14x Sport comes as a traditional push balance bike. But once your little rider is ready you can purchase the Easy-Ride Conversion Kit from Strider to add functional pedals, taking this bike to the next level.
- GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - If your mini-me is sprouting faster than a weed amped up on fertilizer, the 14X is the bike for you. The adjustable seat and handlebars accommodate ages 3 to 7 years, or inseams ranging from 16 – 23”, so your little one always has a bike that fits.
- DESIGNED FOR KIDS - The lightweight frame with footrest weighs only 12.5 pounds (pre-pedals), making it easy for your child to handle. The footrests are perfect for learning to balance and glide until they're ready for pedals, which can be easily attached when the time comes.
- MADE TO LAST BIKE KIT - Kids can be hard on things. The 14x's durable steel frame is designed to last for years. The all-adventure rubber tires are compatible with standard bike pumps, making maintenance a breeze on this riding toy.
- NEW 2018 MODEL - The Extreme Light Weight Balance Bike weighs in at just 4 lbs. The all-aluminum frame and foam tires makes this one of the lightest balance bikes in the world.
- BALANCE BIKE DIMENSIONS - The seat adjusts as low as 11" from the ground all the way to 17" tall. The handle bars will adjust from 20" at the lowest point to 24" tall, making this the best option for young beginners learning to ride a bike.
- WARRANTY - If you are at all not satisfied with the bike, or even the results, please let us know. We will 100% buy back the balance bike from you. With the 100% guarantee, we will fix or replace defective parts as well.
- SAFETY A MUST - Along with providing the best balance bike at the lowest cost, know that each bike is built and inspected with your child's safety in mind. Each clamp is tamper-proof, both wheels equipped with safety washers and each frame build to far exceed the weight limits of even larger children. With rigorous testing with larger children, we are proud of the durability of the 2018 model.
- SIMPLE SET UP - Each bike comes partially assembled. The wheels are securely attached and ready to ride. Just slide the seat and handlebars in the right position for your child and clamp it down with the wrench provided.
- 🏆 IT'S MORE THAN JUST A BIKE - Help your kids learn the essential first skills needed to riding a bike. Toddlers love the independence and sense of achievement they get from riding a balance bike. It also build their motor skills, coordination and increase their confidence.
- 🏆 ICONIC DUAL REAR WHEEL - The Y Velo Junior allows kids to practice with a stable double-width wheel before switching to a single wheel as they build confidence. We’ve completely refreshed our multi-award winning Y Velo Junior balance bikes with new features and vibrant colors, red and blue.
- 🏆 GROWS WITH YOUR CHILD - The seat height and handlebar height can be adjusted to ‘evolve’ with your child ensuring a best fit for children from 18 months - 4 years old, or up to 45 lbs. The adjustable seat allows for a ride height 11” – 14.17”. It’s the first bike that grows with kids and their confidence.
- 🏆 GOODBYE TRAINING WHEELS - Balance bikes allow children as young as 18 months to be prepared for cycling before stepping up to a pedal bike by three or four years old - without ever using training wheels
- 🏆 DESIGNED FOR SAFETY - Larger wheels and higher ground clearance are designed for safer play and easier riding on uneven surfaces. Three-wheel design guarantees more stability for beginners who are not good at keeping balance
Understand your child’s temperament. According to international bicycle fund, it is highly advisable not to overestimate the child’s capabilities about their age. For example, a younger child may be to coordinate easily whereas an older child may not be ready.
Also remember additional safety measures like reflectors, bells, and knobby end handlebars help protect kids from
Best balance bike feel you. They know your weight costs depending on the quality of a bike. Also, you are afraid to spend on something your child will obviously outgrow then it becomes useless.
Don’t worry; the best balance bike are durable, you can reuse them with other kids or sell it. Experts suggest that you consider a quality bike that will ignite a great hobby or talent in your child, besides learning to balance, improving coordination and acquiring motor skills.
Last update on 2020-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API