Best Backpack Diaper Bag Reviews 2020
We compared best backpack diaper bag on the market for you to buy in 2020. If you are looking backpack diaper bag for your baby this guide will help you to find the perfect baby diaper bags.
Check our top picks diaper bag.
Taking care of our babies is a lovely affair but sometimes it is for a sure an engaging task. If you are doing your visitations, going for a vacation with your baby changing diapers is inevitable. The little ones will need that special attention at some point.
So, how about a diaper bag that makes it more convenient for you? A diaper bag that has more capacity, with great functionality. leaves your hands free to handle other stuff that comes with handling your lovely baby? That is remarkable right? I call it changing diapers in style.
For those of us who have twins or triplets, you can count on this bag to handle it all for you as well. There are so many designs you can choose from, colors and material construction able to last long while still carrying your binkies, rash cream, changing pad, wipes, nursing cover, snacks, water bottle, changing clothes, sunscreen, keys and many other essentials.
But sometimes settling on the designer diaper bags is a daunting venture. I save you the time and value for you cash to quickly settle on the most appropriate diaper bag that will not only just focus on looks, but also make diaper changing an effortless task as you take care of your great little one.
Remember, your taste and preference is a prime consideration. You deserve what is best for you anyway.
Best Backpack Diaper Bags 2020
- Best Backpack Diaper Bags 2020
- 1. Best Baby Organizer Backpack System – Graco Gotham Smart Diaper Bag
- 2. Best Large Capacity Diaper Backpack - ECOSUSI Baby Bag
- 3. Best Convertible Backpack Diaper Bag - Ju-Ju-Be Classic Collection B.F.F.
- 4. Best Diaper Bags for Dads - DadGear Baby Bag
- 5. Best Insulated Backpack Diaper Bag - Skip Hop Forma
- 6. Most Stylish Backpack Diaper Bag for Mom - Ju-Ju-Be Legacy Collection B.F.F.
- 7. Best Mummy Backpack for Baby Nappy - Orgrimmar Diaper Tote Bag
- Best Backpack Diaper Bag for Twins
- Things to Consider When Buying a Diaper Bag
- What to Pack in a Diaper Bag: A Complete Checklist
- Final Verdict
1. Best Baby Organizer Backpack System – Graco Gotham Smart Diaper Bag
If there is one diaper bag backpack that comes with comfort and convenience, then count on the Graco Gotham Smart Organizer System. One thing I liked about the bag is that it has been crafted with separate fit in compartments that will be helpful for you to store in common baby items, with ease of sorting.
If your primary concern is how contained the pack-able are, this diaper bag takes care of you with its zip-close pocket, that means you are assured of the safety of your keys, dirty diapers, binkies, hand sanitizer, toys, water bottle, sunglasses and much more.
You will find it effortless to access the wipe case dispenser that comes with the diaper bag. While we are taking care of our little young ones, the last thing we need is going for a backpack diaper bag that is uncomfortable on your shoulders, causing you unnecessary back pain.
It is very comfortable on your shoulders, you can hang it on, your hand off and free, feeding you kid effortlessly or you can even opt to do some Macarena comfortably.
You need yourself and the baby hydrated. It takes a keen craft to hold for you at least two bottles on its exterior insulated bottle pocket. You never have to worry of the baby food going as cold as it stays in the right temperature.
You want a long lasting backpack diaper bag for your baby? The Graco Gotham Smart Organizer System Backpack Diaper Bag is crafted with materials that will last for long, saving you possible replacement costs.
- 【loiog】This aux cable adopts the newest Chip that ensures truly supporting iOS 10.3 and 14 or later
- 【loiog】: With this cable you don’t need use one more adapter exchange lightning to Aux.
- 【loiog】:The Aux cable is made with 101% copper gold-plated contacts wire core
- 【loiog】: Made of original chips and high-quality materials, it is beautiful, textured and durable.
- 【loiog】 We provide a 13-Month Worry-free warranty.If you have any questions
2. Best Large Capacity Diaper Backpack - ECOSUSI Baby Bag
I don’t buy too much though into looks, but tend to concentrate more on quality and versatility of use in any backpack diaper bag am going for, this didn’t disappoint. It’s a reliable body construction. The wipes are made of hard plastic too.
Are you concerned with the way you pack your baby and personal items in your diaper bag? You will have two front pockets to store things like burb clothes, wipes, binkies, rash cream, bottle or even sippy cups and the rest.
The pockets have been well insulated to ensure you baby food is retained at the right temperature as well. The spacious compartment can be able to handle clothes, toys, diapers and so much more.
It comes with easy to pop open functionality, so that mothers find it easy to access baby wipes in the bag’s side pocket, the pockets can keep your dry and wet stuffs separate.
- Due to monitor variations and measurement technique, colors and zise may appear slightly different, please allow a little difference
3. Best Convertible Backpack Diaper Bag - Ju-Ju-Be Classic Collection B.F.F.
A great backpack diaper bag is one that has an innovative design to suit what you expect. The bag comes as one organized pack and versatile to your baby care needs. It will provide you more to an extent it stands a chance to become your best friend forever.
One thing I also like about this diaper bag is that it comes with more compartments to carry mommy diapers, keys, cell phones, sunglasses and much more stuff. When it comes to washing it, it can be easily done by a washing machine saving your precious time for other tasks.
A great backpack diaper bag is one that is comfortable to your shoulders. This bag has been smartly emphasized with incredible paddling on its optional straps. You can literary play with your baby comfortably without much of the strain on your body.
You think this amazing backpack diaper bag for girl is done? Not anymore. It brings along a memory foam changing pad for that mom conformable and hygienic changing of your lovely baby. Expect to reach out too to your changing pads effortlessly.
- Machine Washable….Air Dry!
- Product Dimensions:14"W x 12"H x 6.5"D. Teflon treated outer fabric so that stains don’t stick and Agion treatment protects the inner lining by inhibiting the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- Metal Hardware….don’t trust any of the cheap plastic stuff
- Smart Pockets….inside organization includes 4 gusseted pockets, 3 zippered pockets, 2 exterior 3M Thinsulate bottle pockets, Mommy pocket, quick reach pocket for cell phone, and lots of wide open space inside the bag
- Lifetime Limited Warranty against Manufactured defects when purchased from a Ju-Ju-Be Authorized Seller. Please review Ju-Ju-Be Authorized Seller list shown in product images before purchasing
4. Best Diaper Bags for Dads - DadGear Baby Bag
The DadGear Backpack Diaper Bag has you taken care of. You never have to worry about the staining of your clothes anymore; parenting has never received such a great compliment, thanks to the craft of this diaper bag.
Firstly, this is because it makes your wipe access much easier and quicker, courtesy of its quick-access flap and grab window. For the neat storage of your items, this bag has top storage compartments to take it all your necessary baby stuff, in.
You can keep your hands free after wearing the diaper bag on your shoulders, remaining more organized, with all your baby stuff on its greatly designed compartments. The backpack is more ergonomically designed and padded for extra comfort. You can quickly adjust the shoulder straps for appropriate fitting.
The pockets are extra-large in capacity to accommodate more of what you need for the baby. If longevity is your primary concern, this is an incredible durable construction. Going out with your little one should be more fun with no more changing bustles.
- Modern and rugged, this bag will last long after the diapering years.
- Designed with the hip dad in mind, this backpack has an 18" back panel designed specially to fit the frame of most men
- Features internal and external pockets strategically located for easy access and organization
- Clamshell opening so accessing items at the bottom of a full bag is easy
- Includes a slim-design changing mat for quick pit stops anywhere
5. Best Insulated Backpack Diaper Bag - Skip Hop Forma
Mommies don’t need a backpack diaper bag, too heavy and tiresome to carry the required baby stuff for a distance, the Skip Hop Baby Forma Pack and Go best Diaper Bag Backpack is a light in weight fabric that is comfortable to wear too.
Leave your hands free as you do play with your twin while feeding the other little one, with much more convenience. This backpack makes parenting once more and engaging lovable memory.
Store comfortably your Sippy cups, baby clothes, snacks, smartphone and much more, courtesy of the diaper bag’s spacious interior craft. You will also have the spacious front compartment, that also comes with two multi-purpose packaging cubes for that extra storage as mom or dad needs.
To make the pockets more user friendlier, they are elastic in the interior, with insulated side bottle pockets. For much more fun, expect the changing pad to perform a double task, with also the capability to hold reliably your laptop as your trip around.
As a mom you don’t need to strain to access your pack-able, thanks the extra wide dual zip opening of this bag, you will find this much easier, especially during those urgent moments of necessity.
- Front section allows easy access to storage cubes
- Insulated cube is perfect for bottles
- Multipurpose mesh cube for clothing and snacks
- Changing pad pocket holds tablets and laptops up to 15"
- Elasticized interior pockets and cell phone pocket
6. Most Stylish Backpack Diaper Bag for Mom - Ju-Ju-Be Legacy Collection B.F.F.
Since 2005, the Ju-Ju-Be B.F.F. Legacy Queen of the Nile One Size has remained steadfast in making parenting a more enjoyable task, thanks to its amazing functionality. It is a quality construction and comfortable for you to use, what is exactly a requisite in your BFF.
Expect to find it effortless to organize flexibly the baby stuff in its compartments, without of a bustle, thanks to its innovative multiple carrying and storage options, that are spacious enough.
Additionally, the beautiful and stylish backpack diaper bag has compartments to carry suitably your diapers, cell phones, wipes, and changing pads with much ease.
Never struggle with washing this diaper bag, you can opt to use a machine to clean it quickly, saving your time for other tasks. This one diaper bag, parents will find a long missed baby Care Company.
For the body construction, it is one durable make; given it is 100% pure polyester. Taking care of the baby with all that you need is never a mind-boggling task anymore, thanks to the thoughtful craft of this backpack diaper bag.
We love it when you can access with less strain, all you have stored in your diaper bag, this bag has well zippering for quicker opening and closing to keep your items safer.
Be assured to find this diaper bag one of the most comfortable to wear, with no strain on your shoulders, thanks to its optional shoulder straps that come paddled. For better hydration of the mommy and the baby, it has two insulated bottle pockets, perfect for fitting in well, the baby’s bottles.
- Organization: 4 gusseted pockets and 3 zippered pockets in main compartment; 2 bottle pockets with Thinsulate by 3M; Mommy pocket with key fob and microfiber glasses pocket; Quick-reach cell phone pocket
- Fabric: Agion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Teflon-treated exterior resists stains; Machine washable
- Extras: Crumb drain; Metal hardware; Magnetic closures; Luggage feet; Detachable, Adjustable messenger/tote strap with removable memory foam shoulder pad; Detachable backpack straps; Memory foam changing pad included
- Dimensions: 14”W x 12”H x 6.5”D
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Warranty against Manufactured defects when purchased from a JuJuBe Authorized Seller
7. Best Mummy Backpack for Baby Nappy - Orgrimmar Diaper Tote Bag
It comes as a high quality nylon material construction, that will last long to see your baby get off diapers.
One fact as to why I love this bag is that it is waterproof and made thoughtfully with a non-poisonous nylon cloth for your lovely little one, so you never have to worry of the safety of the baby.
It is a breathable and long lasting body construction with emphasized multiple inside and outside pockets, for keeping all baby essentials.
Cleaning baby stuff can be involving; this backpack diaper bag makes it easier for you to wipe clean it effortlessly, saving your time for playing with the little one.
- High Quality nylon Material
- breathable and durable
- Multiple inside and out Pockets for all your needs
- Wipe clean and water resistant lining
Best Backpack Diaper Bag for Twins
If you need best backpack diaper bag for two then you check bellow.
- 【Large Diaper Backpack】baby diaper bag size:12l x7w x 17h inches; Volume: 25L; wipe-able changing pad size: 13.8l x 22.8w inches, Big Diaper Bag with a spacious main pocket and 14 internal & external pockets for organization options, the wide opening diaper bag is large enough for two kids or twins, perfect Christams gift or New Year gift.
- 【Enough functional pockets】2 insulated bottle pockets Compatible with 8 ounce Dr Brown bottles, 1 tissue pocket for paper towels, 1 waterproof wet bag for wet or dirty items, 1 thick laptop pocket for laptop or tablet, and the diaper backpack has USB charging port, Headphone hole
- 【Comfortable mom or dad diaper backpack】this large diaper backpack has wide and thick shoulder strap, breathable mash back, and built-in a chest strap with a whistle buckle, which can release the stress on your shoulder. And the stroller straps are fixed on the shoulder strap, you can hang diaper bag on baby stroller
- 【Expandable Size】There is a drawstring on the top of the diaper bag, it can compress when items are less. And there is a zipper on the side of the backpack, it can expand the width of the diaper backpack
- 【Multifunctional Diaper Bag】Package includes: 1 diaper backpack + 1 foldable changing pad. The gray unisex diaper bags are simple but stylish, so it's great as mom diaper bag/dad diaper backpack/ maternity nappy bags/baby diaper bag, perfect as baby shower gift for newborn boys and girls, and it also can be used as daily backpack for many occasion like working, shopping, traveling
- 🎒 FORM & FUNCTION - Though crafted to offer practical functionality, our large capacity baby backpacks also boast a premium custom design that both moms and dads will surely love. Look stylish while out and about with baby!
- 🎒 ONE BAG FITS ALL - You’ll be surprised at how many of your newborn or toddler's items will fit inside just one baby diaper bag. With 20 interior and exterior organizer pockets of varying sizes, it has enough room for all your boys, girls or twins essentials with extra space to spare for your laptop, keys, wallets, and must haves. No need to pack an extra purse!
- 🎒 INSULATED POCKETS - Among the many pockets inside the backpack diaper bag are 4 big insulated bottle pockets that are good for storing milk bottles and keeping snacks fresh for both the baby and parents. Makes a great addition to any baby gift registry!
- 🎒 READY FOR DIAPER-CHANGES ON THE FLY - Need to change dirty nappies all of a sudden? Parents will be ready for a quick change anytime, anywhere with the included thick foldable changing pad, magnetic wipe pocket, and snap-on stroller straps. No need to search through piles of diapers to find that pacifier or wipes!
- 🎒 COMFORT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - With the padded back side of the bag, mommy or daddy will hardly feel any discomfort while carrying or traveling with the gender neutral Blissly diaper backpack. The shoulder straps are also padded!
Things to Consider When Buying a Diaper Bag
Firstly, before going for a diaper bag and start packing it with those baby essentials and go for the one that suits all that you need to carry. Take into account the very important tips you need to look out for too, to settle on the backpack diaper bag.
How Many Pockets Does It Have?
If your backpack diaper bag comes with more additional usable pockets, it means when you will be able to carry more when you need the extra space most.
I love it when you can have a backpack diaper bag, able to pack and sort identical items into their own pockets. It implies it will be easier for you to retrieve anything you want from the bag whether you are in public or anywhere quickly.
At the end of it, you will save your time given the fact that sometimes changing your young one, can call for the quickest of the reaction. Check whether the pockets are deep, they could be in handy.
It is even better if your backpack bag comes with a pocket that handles only baby wipes. Babies get dirty with a fraction of a second; the baby wipe pocket creates room for you to access your baby wipes quickly. I suggest you go for the one without zippers, they make wipe access fast.
Your backpack diaper bag is likely to be your regular accompaniment, anytime you are going for quite a long distance with your baby. This is why you need to get a backpack diaper bag that is light in weight but strong.
Use and Comfort
The bag should be much easier for you to use and easier to access. It should have straps padded for more of your comfort and also adjustable at your own wish.
Imagine you playing with your young one’s twin around while the diaper bag is still feeling uncomfortable! This can feel uneasy.
Meanwhile, if you bring your little one to go out for camping or just out for day outing in town, you need the best camping backpack to wear through the day.
Sometimes, it becomes more challenging to wear an additional diaper backpack, especially when you’re traveling solo. If your husband and friend have accompanied with you, you can distribute the bag loads so that one of you maintains the baby duty (like kiddo, diaper etc), and other on has the baggage.
Even for trendy parents, no need to sacrifice your fashion for function. As you have the opportunity to convert you camping backpack into your diaper backpack using various methods.
Get one that is comfortable with you. If your backpack diaper bag has pockets closer to your shoulder straps, this will make it easier for you to carry heavy stuff, saving you from possible back pain and effortlessly fit in the usual baby sized items.
I suggest you consider going for a backpack diaper bag comes with magnetic closures or zipper closures; this can help too to access your bag in the shortest time. Stroller straps can give you more convenience.
One that you can sip your baby food with one hand, while the other is picking something from the bag compartment effortlessly is a plus. Check out too for brightly colored interiors of bag compartments, for easier access to the insides.
The more compartments your bag comes with, this could create keep you packaging better planned, creating easier retrieval of whatever you need, whenever you need it.
Check out for compartments devoted for toys, nursing covers, Sippy cups, burp cloths, keys, cell phone and many more. This will make it easier for you to carry what you need with more flexibility. It will also keep the babies food at the right temperature.
Check on the material construction for the right quality of your Best Diaper Bag. You need a bag that can last you long, saving you replacement costs or even for the better, still last after your baby gets done with using the diapers.
Backpack diaper bags can go through the rough side while taking care of your baby from getting puked on, falling on the ground and much more. This is why a strong construction is a plus.
Materials used to construct the bag should be harmless to you the mom and also the little one. Natural materials are a great preference but check on those that are easy to clean and are antimicrobial in design. This means you don’t have to worry of microbes growing on wet surfaces of your best diaper bag which could be harmful to your toddler or baby.
What to Pack in a Diaper Bag: A Complete Checklist
Backpack diaper bags help you store various items you need for the baby especially when outdoors. From wipes, diaper creams, sippy cups, burp, clothes, diapers to swaddle blankets. Packaging all these can be energy draining. But for the love of the little one, it is all worth it.
To avoid inconveniences, it is imperative as a mom to understand how to efficiently pack your backpack diaper bag. Notably, babies can be unpredictable. This will help you save time. Utilize every bag compartment and carry all that you will need effortlessly. Parenting should fun all the way.
But how do you get through your backpack diaper bag? Does it have to be mind-boggling every time? In this post, you get to know tips for effective packaging of your baby stuff. This will help you have the bag organized and fitting to move around with.
It's pretty hard to get it all together into one bag the most efficient way. But consider sorting different colors and types of stuff you will need in your bag in each of the compartments. Things like diaper changing stuff and feeding essentials can be packed separately for easy access to your diaper bag. The following are some important items that you need to keep in your diaper bag:
- Diaper cream
- A wet bag or doggie poop bag for soiled diapers/clothes
- Change of clothes
- Burp cloth
- Hand sanitizer
- Bottles and breast milk or formula
- Sippy cup for your older baby or toddler
- Emergency snacks for you and your older baby or toddler
- Blanket - swaddle blankets are nice to keep in your diaper bag because you can roll them up really small. They are also great to use as a nursing cover or to use as a shield to keep the sun and mosquitoes off of your baby.
- A few toys and/or books
- Mommy's essentials (phone, wallet, keys)
- Seasonal supplies (sunscreen and bug spray in summer, jacket and hat in the cooler months)
2#: Check for possible leaks
When packaging, have the liquids sealed in plastic bag or any other convenient material to avoid instances of spills.
The baby's water and milk should be in the same pocket but closed tightly in place. Backpack diaper bags with waterproof lining are great to avoid leaks.
#3: Having an appropriate bag closure
When we had our first daughter, we shopped for a backpack diaper bag with magnetic latches. The challenge surfaced when the bag is fully loaded, the bag couldn't remain shut.
This was disappointing; we had to incur extra dollars on a zipper design. Remarkably, zipper closures once tightly sealed, you don't have to worry about diapers, clothes and much other baby stuff falling out.
You can literary open the backpack diaper bag with one hand as the other is holding the baby against you while breastfeeding. I suggest you avoid noisy closures that might awaken the baby while asleep
#4: Carry a spotlight
Most parents would avoid traveling at night with the little ones but the inevitable can happen. If your car needs a tire change at night caught, as he fixes it, your baby needs a diaper change.
Inside the car, the lighting might be insufficient and you don't want to struggle to find your wipes in the dark. Pack in an easily accessible pocket a flashlight to get you around this as you make your baby comfortable.
#5: Package different diapers
Choose bags that suit your different trips. If you are going for long or short trips, identify bags that are appropriate for either trip.
Opting for a bag that carries less during your short trips is ideal if you don't want to carry much. However, it is advisable to always keep in your car a basic backpack diaper to see you through the emergencies.
Proper organization will help you access the items in your backpack diaper bag with ease. I believe the 5 tips above will help you get through your diaper backpack and get everything you need without spending too much time. Get the best backpack diaper bag that can accommodate all the essential items that you need when traveling.
- What You'll Get - A spacious enough diaper backpack (size: 12"x8"x16.5", 26L), an easy wipe-clean foldable changing mat (size: 23''x14.5"), features stroller straps, and a detachable pacifier holder. The baby diaper bag comes with everything you need when on-the-go, to hold everything for baby plus some for you.
- Tons of Storage - Well-organized structure, have all sorts of useful pockets, features and gizmos. BabbleRoo baby bag includes 2 main compartment, 5 insulated pockets (Fit for All Major Baby Bottles), a wipe pocket, a key loop, and a dedicated multi-function changing pad pocket holds tablets and laptops up to 15.6". Multiple pockets with easy-glide zippers makes this nappy changing backpack easily accessible with one hand.
- Durability & Comfortable - Our chic handy backpack diaper bags are made of tear-resistant waterproof fabric, strong zippers and lining. Reinforced cushioned shoulder straps and padded back panel will distribute the load evenly on your shoulders and back for long time wearing.
- Convenient & Thoughtful - Cushioned shoulder straps, easy-grab top handle, and convenient stroller clips allow you to wear this diaper bag as a backpack, a handbag or attach to your pushchair; The ultimate hands-free changing bag that doesn’t look like a "mom bag" will make a great piece of carry-on luggage later in life.
- Customer Service - BabbleRoo nappy changing bag comes with 24/7 Email Customer Service, exceptional customer experience with a 180 DAYS WARRANTY. Contact us if you have any problems or need helps.
- What you'll get - 1 normal size backpack diaper bag with changing pad (dimension: 11.8l x 7.8w x 16.5h inches, Weight: 1.78lb; Mat Size: 23l x 15w inches). Two big zipper closure compartments and 16 pockets, Spacious enough to hold most of baby essentials and still look perfectly organized and compact, without being too large or too small. Insulated bottle pockets can hold most of wide neck or tall baby bottles, from 5 oz to 11oz.
- Upgrade Handy Construture - The interior of our diaper bag includes a padded laptop pocket, mesh pocket organizers and other organization essentials. Maintain the temperature of your baby bottles in the insulated pockets, never lose your keys and wallet in the mommy pocket, and quickly grab a diaper out of the mesh diaper organizer.
- Designed for Convenience - Extra wide opening makes this diaper backpack easy to find essentials in a pinch, and dual zippers for easy-access & closure even with one hand! Easy-grab handle & back ergonomic design & thick padded shoulder straps offer you a comfortable carrying and of force reinforcement.
- Convertible and so Versatile - This diaper bag can use as backpack, handbag, also can hang on the stroller. Elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping, traveling etc. Moreover, practical and unisex design make this diaper bag backpack perfect for travel with your boys & girls, an ideal baby shower gift!
- Durable that'll last for years - Our diaper backpack is made of lightweight, durable and waterproof fabric (Stronger than twill polyester baby bag, better in deform resistance & tear resistance). Non-fraying stitching, and strong zippers. Reinforced seams in shoulder straps and handle, without ripping.
- 【Large Diaper Backpack】: size:11.8l x7.8w x 16.5h inches; Volume: 25L;Weight:1.65lb. Big Diaper Bag with 13 internal & external pockets for organization options, enough to hold most baby essentials.
- 【Lightweight Backpack with USB Charging Port】Antifriction Oxford fabric weights less than 2pounds; built with USB Charging Port and Power Cable to help to recharge your cell phone on the go conveniently.
- 【Spacious Diaper Bag】You can get well-layered compartments to keep separated wet and dry nappies, bottles, diaper cloths; side pockets for baby wipes, umbrella, drinking bottles or more; 2 insulated pockets for 4-9oz bottles; super easy glance and easy reach via wide open mouth and zipper on the back.
- 【Durable--Water/Deform/Tear Resistance】Made from durable and waterproof fabric instead of the twill polyester baby bag; with non-fraying stitching & strong zippers; reinforced seams in shoulder straps and handle; waterproof outside coating and 2 waterproof compartment for wet towel, frequently used bibs or diapers.
- 【More than a diaper bag 】Can use as backpack, handbag, elegant and suitable for many occasion like shopping, traveling etc.Practical and Unisex Design make this diaper bag backpack perfect for travel with your boys & girls.
- Diaper Bag Dimension: 11.8×7.1×16.5 inch, 21L,14+ Organizer Compartments,Roomy enough for moms & daddy & babysitter carrying baby's accessories,not too large or too small, it is suitable for shopping, restaurant, traveling also gift ideas for baby shower and perfect for new parents, new mom and dad.
- Multi-functional Pockets: Our baby backpack diaper bag has a side dedicated WIPES POCKET & 2 side INSULATED POCKETS for your Milk Bottles, Water Bottle, Breast Milk Bottle & 2 front zippered pockets for Mom's easy access necessities & Main COMPARTMENT for baby's clothes, shoes and snacks, including a zippered net compartment for towel and diaper,2 side pockets for bottles,a mesh pocket for nipple,largecompartment for laptop or changing mat, meet all your sweet baby's gear, a good travel gear.
- Versatile and Handsfree: Our baby diaper bag backpack comes with a CHANGING PAD, the 2 STROLLER STRAPS can fix the bag to stroller for on-the-go convenience. It is more than a diaper bag, you can also use it as a backpack or you can hang on the stroller as well. It is a good panter for your Child Carrier Backpacks/Baby Backpack Carrier.
- Anti theft and Safe: Large main pocket Heavy duty DUAL METAL ZIPPERS keep parents valuable things safe when taking care of baby.This backpack diaper bag is not only a good fit diaper backpack for Mom Women but also a good choice for diaper bag backpack for Dad Men per it's Unisex Design. It will be your perfect baby travel bag with your boys & girls, just go travel with Mancro diaper bag and your child carrier backpack.
- Comfortable Carrying: Easy-tote top handle & Back Ergonomic design & Thick padded shoulder straps bring you a comfortable carrying, lightweight and waterproof fabric, durable and can last for years. Just a good choice for baby travel with your toddler carrier.
- Practical Diaper Bag Backpack with USB Charging Port - This is a nappy bag full of details designed for moments when you are out with your baby. Reach out single-handed to side slot for baby wipes, put your cellphone or wallet into the anti-thief pocket in the back; attach the diaper bag to a pram with 2 straps included in the package. We also add USB charging port and cable , so that you can use&charge your cellphone conveniently.
- Spacious Diaper Backpack for Mom– Great organizer baby bag for all sorts of baby stuff. You get well-layered compartments to keep separated wet and dry nappies, bottles, diaper cloths;side pockets for baby wipes, umbrella, drinking bottle or more; 3 enlarged insulated pockets for 4-9oz bottles wide or thin. Super easy glance-and-reach via wide open mouth and zipper on the back.
- Lightweight and Comfortable - Antifriction Oxford fabric weight less than 2 pounds, you get a lightweight diaper backpack that can be packed with loads of things. We also widen the shoulder straps to 2.2in and add soft padding to reduce fatigue and take care of your spine.
- Water resistant and clean easily – The outside coating are water resistant and the spills could be wiped off easily. We also get 2 waterproof compartment for wet towel, frequently used bibs or diapers. For period cleaning we suggest hands wash not machine, no worry about fading and crumple.
- Sturdy and Lasts Long –Thicken Oxford and nylon fabric, reinforced stitches, sturdy zipper, our mummy backpack can hold sunlight, dragging, tossing and even more.
Expect any of these great top performance backpack diaper bags to reliably serve you for the better. Mommies would love their functionalities and convenience of use.
I suggest you choose the right fit for all you need to carry for your little one, go for any journey without having to worry of changing pads and staying cleaner all the way. Maintain well your diaper bag for sustainability.
Pack your nappies, nursing cover, binkies, toys, and snacks in finely sort able compartments wide enough to hold what you need.
These are definitely amazing accompaniments that will make you once more continue enjoying great parenting; taking care of the baby can’t be any more fun with these best backpack diaper bag.
Last update on 2021-01-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API